- Sort by Date
NCM40 - NEMA Case Mounting KitSimplify mounting of the SmartElek EVSE, ZBMLC30, ZBMLCSR, IoTMLC50, or any product that uses our NEMA enclosures with these mounting flanges and screws. The flanges are affixed to the NEMA case so as to allow mounting of the device to a flat surface without any need to open the enclosure or have access to the rear surface. Mount to drywall, wood or metal depending on the application.
ZBMLCSR - Model # 4040C-xxRemotely control and monitor your larger energy-consuming appliances and include them in intelligent energy management with a ZBMLCSR wireless load switch. Perfectly suited for pool pump control and electric heater management, the device also lets you see load status and energy consumption. Use with your home automation or IoT control system and set schedules and get alerts about large energy consumers before they drive up your energy bill. This device is available in either a Normally Open (load will remain de-energized in the event of a device failure) or Normally Closed (load will stay energized) configuration. Choose a preferred protocol among Zigbee, WiFi and LoRa. For a dual load version, see our ZBMLC30
- Turn on/ off large devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption at the appliance level
- Let your water heater operate when electricity is at the lowest cost
- Run your pool pump when it's most energy efficient and least costly
- Have large appliances respond to other events in your system
IoT8-Z - Model # 3012A Multi-protocol Input Output ControllerProvides on/off control of electrical loads (lighting, irrigation, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 8 separate 3-Amp Form-C relays. Digital (4) and analog (2) inputs interface analog and digital sensors, motion detectors, liquid sensors, contact closures, that enable many applications such as:
- Irrigation and outdoor landscape lighting for the perfect smart yard
- Automated pool water circulation pumps and lighting
- Automated water system in a rural residence (well pump, reservoir tank, booster pump)
- Control of "non-smart" devices through home automation apps, keypads or switches
- Remote management and monitoring of a 2-car garage.
USB Insteon Wireless InterfaceAdd control of Insteon-compatible devices (lights, thermostats, I/O controllers, sprinkler controllers, alarms, etc.) to a Smartenit or other Insteon compatible gateway/hub. This interface wirelessly bridges your hub or PC with an Insteon network expanding the spectrum of a home automation installation. Compatible hubs include our Harmony P2, G1 and G2, plus Indigo, Vera, HomeSeer, PowerHome2 and HCA.
- Expand a home automation installation with large spectrum of Insteon sensors and controllers
- Add communication protocol to existing Zigbee and Wifi network with our Harmony hub and other PC and gateway controllers
- Receive alerts about motion events, temperature readings, or energy consumption right on your phone
- Schedule and control things like your lights, irrigation system, pool pump motor and more from anywhere
RainBee8 - Model # 5010ZYou can monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere with the RainBee8 irrigation controller. Independent control over each sprinkler zone, as well as the ability to create programs, gives you maximum flexibility.
- Make irrigation schedules based on local sunrise or sunset to minimize evaporation loss
- Get notified of possible sprinkler head leak when consumption is too high
- Easily adjust timers from your smart phone if weather takes a sudden turn
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.
IoT4R - Model # 5010V
Control up to 4 small electrical loads from anywhere with this multi-switch device. Include items such as garage doors, HVAC dampers, electric blind motors, driveway gates, and more in your automation system. Use with our gateway (Zigbee and Insteon/X10) or cloud service (WiFi) to automate and control via a phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Close HVAC dampers in response to temperature sensors
- Open and close garage using your keyfob
- Open driveway gates for arriving guests from your phone
- Automate anything based on the state of other devices in your home automation system.
ZBVC-1 - Model # 1023AThis wireless valve controller easily installs onto existing ball valves to give you remote control over your water or gas lines. You can monitor and control your valves from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can even set schedules to limit consumption and close or open valves based on sensors, preventing a small leak from becoming a big problem.
- Easily close your water line before you go on vacation to prevent potential disaster
- Open your water line only when you need water for irrigation etc.
- Shut off your water automatically if you detect a leak with our ZBLIQS leak sensor
ZBWS3B - Model # 4037AThis convenient wireless 3 button switch puts your home or building's automation control points within reach at any time. Control elements like lights, small appliances, pool motors, irrigation zones and more with this versatile controller. Battery powered, it can be wall mounted or kept free, for use at your convenience.
- Turn on your recirculating pump before you take a shower for instant hot water
- Turn off your kitchen appliances with one button for a quick exit in the morning
- Quickly override your pool pump's schedule for adjustments on the fly
ZBWDS - Model # 1017AYou can use this ZigBee HA (Home Automation Profile) wireless sensor to monitor doors, cabinets, and windows. It wirelessly reports a change in status to your Smartenit Gateway so you can receive messages right on you smartphone, tablet, or computer when anything is opened or closed!
- Receive an alert when your storage unit is opened
- Know that your teenage safely got home from school and walked in the front door
- Turn on lights automatically when you open your door to come home
Advanced Home Automation App for Android and iOS - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the Smartenit App and an Android or iOS phone or tablet. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Click on the appropriate link below to install on your device, or search for our app on the applicable app store for your device using our company name "Smartenit".
ZOE-RE - Model # 5010RUse this range extender to ensure home automation commands get to your wireless devices reliably. By routing weaker messages, the ZOE-RE boosts the overall coverage of your home control wireless network, ensuring robust communication among devices, and eliminating dead zones. It also helps other devices located further apart join your network so expansion is easier. Only for use in ZigBee Smart Energy (SE) networks.
- Extend automation to remote areas without rearranging devices
- Enable and improve use of weaker battery-operated devices
- Cover larger properties
- Distribute monitoring and control across several buildings
- Increase signal path options, improving reliability of connections