Multi-function device interfaces up to 6 wired analog and digital sensors, and switches (on/off) up to 8 devices with Form-C 3A relays. This puts input/output control at the point of need and eliminates wiring complexity. Use simple, cost-effective off-the-shelf magnetic door contacts, analog temperature sensors and other like devices. The many combinations of sensors and actuators that are readily interfaced to our IoT8-Z afford an abundance of solutions in homes, buildings, factories, farms, etc.
- Eight general purpose, Form-C relays rated 3A @120VAC/24VDC
- Four opto-isolated digital inputs (logic high: 3-30VDC)
- Two inputs configurable as digital (0-1VDC for OFF, 2-2.4VDC for ON) or analog (10 bit resolution)
- Compatible with ZigBee 3.0 and HA profile, plus Control4 large network cluster
- Available with LoRa protocol (select option in menu)
- Use with an optional ZBPLM for compatibility with Insteon networks.
- Acts as an Insteon sender with each of the inputs able to trigger a unique group on/off command
- Responds to Insteon (direct or group) commands to turn on or off each of the 8 outputs
- Extensive command set for maximum programming flexibility
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
NOTE: The included 12VDC power adapter is required to operate the device. To purchase additional adapters click here.
For Insteon connectivity, purchase a compatible ZBPLM (Mfg Date 1/20/2018 or later).