ZBMLC30 is a zigbee 3.0 dual load switch that includes precise metrology for power and energy consumption. Independent control of both loads maximizes intelligent energy management and flexibility. Designed for either indoor or outdoor use, and outfitted with a third relay, the device makes possible control of two-speed appliances like pool pumps without a separate controller.
When used with a zigbee compatible hub such as our Harmony gateway, ZBMLC30 is accessible through the free Smartenit app. As well as seeing energy information, this automation allows independent on/off control and set up of automation events from a phone, tablet or browser. As part of a larger ecosystem, you can turn off loads in response to energy thresholds, set usage windows, and have loads respond to external sensor data. Joining an HA network is easy and once achieved, ZBMLC30 also acts as a router, boosting your network’s coverage and stability.
- ZigBee Home Automation (HA) certified
- Independently manages two 120/240VAC 50/60 Hz at 30 A (combined) loads or controls 2-speed appliances directly
- Approved for indoor or outdoor installations (NEMA 4X enclosure)
- Energy metering measures instantaneous (kW) and lifetime (kWh) energy consumption of loads
- Also acts as ZigBee router/ range extender providing increased stability and coverage for your network
- Add to your Control4 system with this free driver
- Smartenit App compatible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty