- ZigBee Home Automation (HA) certified
- Independently manages two 120/240VAC at 30 A (combined) loads or controls 2-speed appliances directly
- Approved for indoor or outdoor installations (NEMA 4X enclosure)
- Energy metering measures instantaneous (kW) and lifetime (kWh) energy consumption of loads
- Also acts as ZigBee router/ range extender providing increased stability and coverage for your network
- Available with Control4 driver for adding energy management to your Control4 system!
- iSmartenit accessible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
ZBMLC30 is a ZigBee Home Automation (HA) certified dual load controller that tracks its loads’ power consumption. Independent control of both loads maximizes intelligent energy management and flexibility. Designed for either indoor or outdoor use, it has an integrated third relay, making it possible to control two-speed appliances like pool motors without a separate controller.
When used within a ZigBee HA system managed by one of our Harmony gateways, ZBMLC30 is accessible through the free iSmartenit app. You will be able to clearly see power consumption data, have independent on/off control over each load, and include ZBMLC30 in automation events or schedules all from your phone, tablet or browser. As part of a larger ecosystem, you can turn off loads in response to energy thresholds, set usage windows, and have loads respond to external sensor data. Joining an HA network is easy and once achieved, ZBMLC30 also acts as a router, boosting your network’s coverage and stability.