Smart L1/L2 30A EV Charging Station, Stand-Alone or Networked OperationSmall and mighty: with a footprint of just 4.5" X 3.5", SmartElek is a fully safety certified EVSE that includes advanced wireless connectivity including OCPP 1.6J for operation with residential and commercial automation systems. Works with our free mobile and web apps with or without a home automation hub. Compatible with SmartThings and Control4. Built-in software for autonomous load balancing operation in EVSE clusters.
Smart, Multi-Channel Three/Split/Single-Phase Energy Meter Model #3017This versatile multi-channel wireless (zigbee, WiFi or LoRa) meter is configurable to measure two 3-phase circuits, three split-phase circuits or six single phase circuits. Parameters including voltage, frequency, current, power and active/reactive energy imported or exported are read wirelessly with a local hub/gateway or through a WiFi router that connects to a cloud service. The six current sampling channels are set up for CTs with a 0-333mV output range for flexible CT choices. Supported by the Smartenit mobile and web apps for powerful energy management functionality.
The Smartenit Split-Core Current Transformers provide a low-cost and accurate method to sense electrical current. A hinge and locking snap allows non-invasive attachment to the current-carrying wire. High secondary turns develop a 0-333mV signal suitable to any of our meters such as the IoTeMtr and other 3rd party devices. Select the measuring range you need from the options below.
Advanced IoT / Home Automation WebApp - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the our webapp and a browser in your PC or mobile device. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Nothing to install. Simply point your browser here, login to your account and enjoy access to the digital copy of your devices from anywhere!
NCM40 - NEMA Case Mounting KitSimplify mounting of the SmartElek EVSE, ZBMLC30, ZBMLCSR, IoTMLC50, or any product that uses our NEMA enclosures with these mounting flanges and screws. The flanges are affixed to the NEMA case so as to allow mounting of the device to a flat surface without any need to open the enclosure or have access to the rear surface. Mount to drywall, wood or metal depending on the application.
ZBRE-U - Model # 2012xUse this range extender to ensure home automation devices reliably communicate with each other. By routing weaker messages, the ZBRE-U boosts the overall coverage of your home control network, ensuring robust communication, and eliminating dead zones. It also helps network expansion by allowing other devices located further from the network controller to join the network. Works with most Zigbee hubs including Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, Tuya, Alexa Echo Plus and Control4 (free diver provided).
Please choose the right version below. HA is for common home automation hubs such as Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, etc. SEP 1.x is for HAN (Home Area Network) where the utility smart meter is usually the coordinator/hub.
Harmony G2 Smart Hub, For Use with Zigbee, WiFi, LoRa and Insteon Smart Products, Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa – Model # 6007EMonitor and control anything, from anywhere and without costly subscriptions to "cloud services" with this versatile hub / gateway as the “brain” of a home automation system. Groups lights, irrigation systems, security cameras, pool motors, and more through our powerful and function-packed apps on your phone, tablet, or web browser. Compatible with devices from many manufacturers, and voice control enabled through Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Note to those of you affected by the sudden end of the Smarthome hub cloud service: Our Harmony G2 Gateway/Hub is a multi-protocol device that may include a built-in zigbee interface. It IS NOT a direct replacement for the Insteon hub and DOES NOT include an Insteon PLM interface. To support Insteon and X10, you must select the option to add the PLM. As a hub, our G2 works as a stand alone device (all local connectivity and control, not cloud dependent), as well as, over the internet with our cloud server for remote and voice control compatible with Alexa and Google Home. Migrating Insteon devices will require writing links to the PLM through our app so your devices will not need to be factory reset. Please read the quick guide and information on the App. Our supply of PLMs is limited and we reserve the option of sending a refurbished unit covered by our standard warranty. We are investigating solutions to help. (See Resources tab below for the Quick Start Guide and helpful information for X10 users.) Additionally, I/O Linc and FanLinc are not supported by our App at this time. We are working to add them and expect completion by end of June. This will be updated once they are added. Please consider this before purchasing. If you have questions, please do not call but email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZBMLCSR - Model # 4040C-xxRemotely control and monitor your larger energy-consuming appliances and include them in intelligent energy management with a ZBMLCSR wireless load switch. Perfectly suited for pool pump control and electric heater management, the device also lets you see load status and energy consumption. Use with your home automation or IoT control system and set schedules and get alerts about large energy consumers before they drive up your energy bill. This device is available in either a Normally Open (load will remain de-energized in the event of a device failure) or Normally Closed (load will stay energized) configuration. Choose a preferred protocol among Zigbee, WiFi and LoRa. For a dual load version, see our ZBMLC30
- Turn on/ off large devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption at the appliance level
- Let your water heater operate when electricity is at the lowest cost
- Run your pool pump when it's most energy efficient and least costly
- Have large appliances respond to other events in your system
IoT8-Z - Model # 3012A Multi-protocol Input Output ControllerControls electrical loads (lighting, irrigation valves, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 8 separate 3-Amp Form-C relays, and connects to all types of wired sensors through 4 digital and 2 analog inputs. Enables many applications such as:
- Irrigation and outdoor landscape lighting for the perfect smart yard
- Automated pool water circulation pumps and lighting
- Automated water system in a rural residence (well pump, reservoir tank, booster pump)
- Control of "non-smart" devices through home automation apps, voice assistants, keypads or switches
- Remote management and monitoring of a multi-car garage (doors, parking sensors, alarms, etc.
Out of stock
RainBee8 - Model # 5010ZYou can monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere with the RainBee8 irrigation controller via Insteon/X10 or Zigbee. Independent control over each sprinkler zone, as well as the ability to create programs, gives you maximum flexibility. It can even respond directly to rain or water flow sensors so you can smartly manage your water use.
- Make irrigation schedules based on local sunrise or sunset to minimize evaporation loss
- Get notified of possible sprinkler head leak when consumption is too high
- Easily adjust timers from your smart phone if weather takes a sudden turn
ZBLIQS- Model # 2030AUse ZBLIQS to prevent damage from leaking pipes, overflowing condensation pans, leaking water heaters and more. Its two liquid sensors and wireless transmitter offer a reliable way to detect and announce unwanted liquid before damage ensues. As part of a Smartenit automation network, it can be used with alarms, valve controllers, on/off relays, light switches and more. Battery powered, the ZBLIQS can be installed in remote places to effectively monitor any part of your entire property.
- Set off an alarm if your AC condensation pan overflows
- Detect leaks from frozen pipes and shut off supply through our ZBVC-1 valve controller
- Shut off electrical equipment if water is detected nearby
- Turn on floodlamps in your basement to illuminate leak sites
ZBMS3-1 - Model # 1019DYour home control system becomes more intelligent the more data from the real world you can feed it. ZBMS3-1 really smartens up your system by providing information on motion, temperature, and ambient light that can then be used to influence other devices. Easily trigger devices such as lights or alarms based on motion, with this perfect addition to your monitoring or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Receive reports on your phone, tablet, or web browser via our Smartenit app, when unexpected motion is detected in your system while you're out
- Turn on lights when driving into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Saves energy and only turns lights on if ambient light level is below user set threshold
- Know the temperature in a room
ZBALRM Model # 1021AAdd sound and visual alerts to your Zigbee home security with the ZBALRM Siren/Strobe Warning Device. The Warning Device has four distinct alert sounds (fire alert, emergency alert, burglar alert, and doorbell) that can be activated by other Zigbee devices like our ZBMS3 3-button switch or ZBALRMB doorbell ringer. The Warning Device is powered by an AC adapter (with 3 AAA batteries for backup) and includes an anti-tamper feature. As a Zigbee device it acts as a router and helps extend the network range and robustness.
- Deter intruders with a loud intruder alert when a zone trips in your Zigbee security system
- Get a pleasant chime sound and create an event in your automation system by pairing with our ZBALRMB pushbutton switch. Event can also be used to activate outdoor lights or video camera feeds
- Activate a visual alarm if your ZBMS3 motion sensor detects motion at certain times
- Prevent major water damage by having the siren alert you when a liquid sensor like our ZBLIQS is tripped
ZBMSKT1- Model # 4035ARemotely controlled outlet allows on/off switching of lamps and appliances from phone, tablet, or web browser. The ZBMSKT1 also measures energy consumption plus other electrical parameters like voltage, current, frequency and power factor to integrate appliances into smart Zigbee energy management systems. Many energy saving programs can be implemented including load scheduling, activating at times of lowest energy cost, fighting “Vampire Power” (power drawn by some appliances even when they are off) and controlling the appliance in response to the behavior of other connected devices.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are OFF or in standby
- Turn devices ON/OFF via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, web browser
- Set schedules based on time and sunset/sunrise
- Turn off appliance when energy threshold is reached
- Monitor power consumption and predict monthly energy bills
ZBVC-1 - Model # 1023AThis wireless valve controller easily installs onto existing ball valves to give you remote control over your water or gas lines. You can monitor and control your valves from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can even set schedules to limit consumption and close or open valves based on sensors, preventing a small leak from becoming a big problem.
- Easily close your water line before you go on vacation to prevent potential disaster
- Open your water line only when you need water for irrigation etc.
- Shut off your water automatically if you detect a leak with our ZBLIQS leak sensor
ZBWS3B - Model # 4037AThis convenient wireless 3 button switch puts your home or building's automation control points within reach at any time. Control elements like lights, small appliances, pool motors, irrigation zones and more with this versatile controller. Battery powered, it can be wall mounted or kept free, for use at your convenience.
- Turn on your recirculating pump before you take a shower for instant hot water
- Turn off your kitchen appliances with one button for a quick exit in the morning
- Quickly override your pool pump's schedule for adjustments on the fly
ZBWDS - Model # 1017AYou can use this Zigbee HA (Home Automation Profile) wireless sensor to monitor doors, cabinets, and windows. It wirelessly reports a change in status to your Smartenit Gateway so you can receive messages right on you smartphone, tablet, or computer when anything is opened or closed!
- Receive an alert when your storage unit is opened
- Know that your teenage safely got home from school and walked in the front door
- Turn on lights automatically when you open your door to come home
Advanced Home Automation App for Android and iOS - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the Smartenit App and an Android or iOS phone or tablet. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Click on the appropriate link below to install on your device, or search for our app on the applicable app store for your device using our company name "Smartenit".