- Utilizes ZigBee Home Automation (HA) profile commands
- Wireless and easy to install
- Enrolls as ZigBee IAS Zone device
- Can bind to ZigBee On/Off devices
- Surface mounting made easy with double-sided tape or mounting holes
- Smartenit App compatible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
ZBWDS is a wireless sensor that reports when your windows, doors, cabinets and more are opened or closed. It’s the perfect addition to your security or energy management system. The sensor sends out a wireless signal when its magnetic contacts are brought together or pulled apart. It can be bound to ZigBee On/Off devices on your system so you can include things like your lighting, HVAC systems and more. In addition, it can join a ZigBee wireless network. When this network is managed by a Smartenit gateway, your window and door sensor reports are sent to your gateway and are accessible via our free Smartenit app. Through the app, you can have these reports automatically trigger other devices and send email messages to keep you informed about you control network from anywhere.