- ZigBee Home Automation (HA) compliant
- Controls one 120/240 VAC/ 15/10A device
- Fits into standard single gang outlet boxes
- Measures instantaneous (KW) and accumulated (KW-Hr) energy consumption of connected devices
- Acts as ZigBee router/ range extender to strengthen and extend your network
- Smartenit App compatible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
ZBMLC15 is a ZigBee Home Automation (HA) compliant load controller with energy metering capability. Its compact size allows it to be placed inside a standard, single-gang, outlet box, thus providing intelligent control to a regular AC outlet or switch. Installation is simple and can be done by DIYers themselves. It contains one relay capable of monitoring the energy consumption and switching on/ off of medium power devices. It even works when you aren’t doing anything, by eliminating idle power drawn by connected devices. Using ZBMLC15, you can control and monitor things like small appliances plugged into outlets or overhead fixtures like lighting or ceiling fans. Joining an HA network is simple and within one it also acts as a router, increasing network range and integrity.
As part of an HA network managed by a Smartenit coordinator, ZBMLC15 and its corresponding energy consumption information are accessible via the free Smartenit app. When used as part of a larger network, you can have ZBMLC15-connected loads respond to or influence other home automation elements or run on customized timers and schedules, set up from your phone, tablet or web browser.