Advanced IoT / Home Automation WebApp - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the our webapp and a browser in your PC or mobile device. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Nothing to install. Simply point your browser here, login to your account and enjoy access to the digital copy of your devices from anywhere!
4-Unit X10 Credit Card ControllerThis simple controller puts the power of home automation control right in your hands. It sends out X10 RF commands that can be be used to control INSTEON devices with our EZX10RF. In a Smartenit system you can use it to activate lights, appliances, A/ V equipment and even irrigation zones.
ActiveEye - Model # MS16AYour home control system increases its intelligence the more incoming data you can feed it. This sensor detects motion indoors or outdoors and allows you to automatically trigger other devices, like lights and alarms, in response. It makes for the perfect addition to your security or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Turn on lights inside when your car pulls into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Trigger lights on/ off based on ambient light levels
EZIO8SA - Model # 3011A - Requires Serial PLM which are out of stock. EZIO8SA without PLM on Close OutFor wireless multi-protocol and enhanced operation see our IoT8-Z Controls (switches on/off) up to 8 electrical loads (lighting, irrigation, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 3-Amp Form-C relays. Includes 4 digital and 2 analog inputs to monitor external signals from switch closures, analog sensors, digital sensors, motion detectors, liquid sensors, etc. This variety of inputs and outputs enable many applications such as:
- Trigger lamps and overhead lights in response to detected motion
- Use INSTEON keypads or switches to control multiple non-INSTEON devices
- Remotely manage and monitor a 2-car garage
Out of stock
EZIComm - Model # 5010KThis powerline modem interface via RS232 (RS485 option available) or USB and utilizes the Insteon and X10 protocols to monitor and control home elements like lighting, security, HVAC systems, and more. Works with a number of home automation software packages including our free iSmartenit app so you can access your system from a phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Control and manage your irrigation system from your phone
- Automatically trigger your lights in response to motion sensors being tripped
- Turn on indoor lights when your garage door opens so you aren't left in the dark
Please Note: These are out of stock and discontinued. If you wish to purchase the USB version 2412U, you can find it here on ebay. It is a powerline only PLM (with a pass-through outlet) and appears different than the picture shown.
EZX10RF - Model # 5010GHome automation devices that speak different languages often can't communicate with each other. A translator like EZX10RF means these devices can start talking to each other. It's the perfect bridge between X10 RF signals and Insteon so your home control network can become a little more connected.
- Use your key fob to control the lights in your house, so you don't have to walk into a dark house at night
- Trigger Insteon controlled lights with your X10 motion sensors
- Have access to your Insteon controlled irrigation system via a handy X10 controller