- Please choose product options by visiting Zigbee (HA or SEP 1.x) Range Extender - USB.
ZBRE-U - Model # 2012xUse this range extender to ensure home automation devices reliably communicate with each other. By routing weaker messages, the ZBRE-U boosts the overall coverage of your home control network, ensuring robust communication, and eliminating dead zones. It also helps network expansion by allowing other devices located further from the network controller to join the network. Works with most Zigbee hubs including Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, Tuya, Alexa Echo Plus and Control4 (free diver provided).
Please choose the right version below. HA is for common home automation hubs such as Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, etc. SEP 1.x is for HAN (Home Area Network) where the utility smart meter is usually the coordinator/hub.
Harmony G2 Smart Hub, For Use with Zigbee, WiFi, LoRa and Insteon Smart Products, Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa – Model # 6007EMonitor and control anything, from anywhere and without costly subscriptions to "cloud services" with this versatile hub / gateway as the “brain” of a home automation system. Groups lights, irrigation systems, security cameras, pool motors, and more through our powerful and function-packed apps on your phone, tablet, or web browser. Compatible with devices from many manufacturers, and voice control enabled through Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
USB Insteon Wireless InterfaceAdd control of Insteon-compatible devices (lights, thermostats, I/O controllers, sprinkler controllers, alarms, etc.) to a Smartenit or other Insteon compatible gateway/hub. This interface wirelessly bridges your hub or PC with an Insteon network expanding the spectrum of a home automation installation. Compatible hubs include our Harmony P2 and G2, plus Indigo, Vera, HomeSeer, PowerHome2 and HCA.
- Expand a home automation installation with large spectrum of Insteon sensors and controllers
- Add communication protocol to existing Zigbee and Wifi network with our Harmony hub and other PC and gateway controllers
- Receive alerts about motion events, temperature readings, or energy consumption right on your phone
- Schedule and control things like your lights, irrigation system, pool pump motor and more from anywhere
Out of stock
EZIComm - Model # 5010KThis powerline modem interface via RS232 (RS485 option available) or USB and utilizes the Insteon and X10 protocols to monitor and control home elements like lighting, security, HVAC systems, and more. Works with a number of home automation software packages including our free iSmartenit app so you can access your system from a phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Control and manage your irrigation system from your phone
- Automatically trigger your lights in response to motion sensors being tripped
- Turn on indoor lights when your garage door opens so you aren't left in the dark
Please Note: These are out of stock and discontinued. If you wish to purchase the USB version 2412U, you can find it here on ebay. It is a powerline only PLM (with a pass-through outlet) and appears different than the picture shown.
EZX10RF - Model # 5010GHome automation devices that speak different languages often can't communicate with each other. A translator like EZX10RF means these devices can start talking to each other. It's the perfect bridge between X10 RF signals and Insteon so your home control network can become a little more connected.
- Use your key fob to control the lights in your house, so you don't have to walk into a dark house at night
- Trigger Insteon controlled lights with your X10 motion sensors
- Have access to your Insteon controlled irrigation system via a handy X10 controller