HOME Forums Gateways Raspberry Pi Frequent Timeouts when connecting to Smartenit servers?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi,

I’m running zbpserver on an Olinuxino with Debian (very similar to a Raspberry Pi) and it is working well most of the time, but I’m having issues with some time-based wizards not always triggering.
    Looking through the log files, I notice frequent timeout/reconnect messages, (and I may be wrong about this, it’s just a hunch) but it seems that if the wizard is supposed to trigger during one of these timeout/reconnect sequences, it doesn’t get triggered.
    Are these frequent timeout messages normal? They are happening every 20 minutes or so.

I’ve been trying to figure out a way to post an excerpt from my log file here, using both “code” and “quote” tags, but every time I try, I get this message:

403 Forbidden
    A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site.

What is the proper way to post a segment of log file, so I can try and show you what is happening?

Thanks,

Sean

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Sean,

So sorry for the delay.

Could you please get (with SCP) all the zbp logs from /var/log/zbp and zip em up and email them to us at support@smartenit.com?

Thanks much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.