The Smartenit Split-Core Current Transformers provide a low-cost and accurate method to sense electrical current. A hinge and locking snap allows non-invasive attachment to the current-carrying wire. High secondary turns develop a 0-333mV signal suitable to any of our meters such as the IoTeMtr and other 3rd party devices. Select the measuring range you need from the options below.
Split-Core Current Transformer With 333mV Output
$14.99 – $34.99
Use these current transformers (CTs) with our energy meters such as our versatile 6-channel wireless IoTeMtr. These devices also work with any meter that has a 333mV CT input.
- Available to measure many AC current ranges, from 30A to 200A
- 333mV output for all ranges enables compatibility with many meters and eliminates need for burden resistors
- Twisted Pair, 22AWG leads extend 6 feet
- Easy installation – simply open the split-core and snap the CT around the wire to be monitored
- Connects to Smartenit meters with detachable screw terminal strip that accepts 24AWG to 18AWG wire.