The Smartenit Split-Core Current Transformers provide a low-cost and accurate method to sense electrical current. A hinge and locking snap allows non-invasive attachment to the current-carrying wire. High secondary turns develop a 0-333mV signal suitable to any of our meters such as the IoTeMtr and other 3rd party devices. Select the measuring range you need from the options below.
Split-Core Current Transformer With 333mV Output
$14.99 – $34.99
Use these current transformers (CTs) with our energy meters such as our versatile 6-channel wireless IoTeMtr. These devices also work with any meter that has a 333mV CT input.
- Available to measure many AC current ranges, from 30A to 200A
- 333mV output for all ranges enables compatibility with many meters and eliminates need for burden resistors
- Twisted Pair, 22AWG leads extend 6 feet
- Easy installation – simply open the split-core and snap the CT around the wire to be monitored
- Connects to Smartenit meters with detachable screw terminal strip that accepts 24AWG to 18AWG wire.
- Monitor the AC current on an electrical load
- Identify how energy is being used throughout the home/building to make energy saving decisions
- Make any electrical panel smart. Monitor whole panel or individual circuits.
- Designed to install around primary conductors without disconnecting wires or breaking the circuit to be monitored. Simply open and snap the CT around the wire.
|Rated current||5A to 600A|
|Rated output||333mV (AC)|
|Accuracy||Class 0.5 or 1 from 20% to 120% of rated current|
|Phase angle||< 2 degrees at 50% of rated current|
|Maximum primary voltage||500VAC (Insulated Conductor)|
|Dielectric strength||2.5KV / 1mA / 1 min|
|Case material||PC / UL94-V0|
|Leads||UL 1015, Twisted Pair, 22 AWG|
|Operating temperature||15C to 60C|
|Operating humidity||< 85%|