Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of Smartenit home automation devices that are no longer covered under a Smartenit warranty. We will quickly diagnose, repair, and upgrade them promptly so you can get back to automating! Note: please email email@example.com if you are looking to repair or replace an Insteon PLM based device. A simple note describing what the issue is will help us to determine whether we can be of service due to the discontinuance of PLMs.
Metering Smart Plug # 5010Q (zigbee HA) and 5010P (zigbee SEP 1.x)Monitor and control lamps and appliances right from your phone, tablet, or web browser. This smart plug tracks energy consumption data while also allowing remote on/off control for complete appliance energy management. Use to fight "Vampire Power" (power drawn by some appliances even when they are not on) and to eliminate idle power waste.
- Turn devices on/ off via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, or web browser
- Use our app to control appliances based on schedules or condition of other devices
- Connect an appliance to a utility Smart Meter for demand response programs (SEP 1.x version)
- Keep track of energy consumption and power quality
ZBMS3 - Model # 1019CYour home control system becomes more intelligent the more data from the real world you can feed it. ZBMS3 really smartens up your system by providing information on motion, temperature, and ambient light that can then be used to influence other devices. Easily trigger devices such as lights or alarms based on motion, with this perfect addition to your security or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Receive reports on your phone, tablet, or web browser when unexpected motion is detected in your system while you're out
- Turn on lights when driving into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Saves energy and only turns lights on if ambient light level is below user set threshold
Out of stock
EZFlora is replaced by Rainbee8 which operates the same as the EZFlora and adds even more functionality.
EZFlora - Model # 5010AYou can monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere with the EZFlora irrigation controller. Independent control over each sprinkler zone as well as the ability to create programs, gives you maximum flexibility. It can even respond directly to rain or water flow sensors so you can smartly manage your water use.
- Make irrigation schedules based on local sunrise or sunset to minimize evaporation loss
- Stop your irrigation from running when it rains
- Get alerts about a leak in your system right on your phone, tablet, or web browser
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.
ZBWS3B - Model # 4037AThis convenient wireless 3 button switch puts your home or building's automation control points within reach at any time. Control elements like lights, small appliances, pool motors, irrigation zones and more with this versatile controller. Battery powered, it can be wall mounted or kept free, for use at your convenience.
- Turn on your recirculating pump before you take a shower for instant hot water
- Turn off your kitchen appliances with one button for a quick exit in the morning
- Quickly override your pool pump's schedule for adjustments on the fly
ZBHT-2 - Model # 1015CMake yourself and your home control system aware of the temperature and humidity anywhere with the addition of this battery-operated sensor with a built-in display. Our ZBHT-2 allows you to automatically trigger devices like fans, automatic blinds, and HVAC systems in response to environmental conditions. Keep your home or buildings comfortable and save energy with this responsive system.
- Receive alerts when rooms with sensitive equipment get above a certain temperature or humidity level
- Automatically trigger your HVAC system or ceiling fans in response to temperature thresholds
- Keep greenhouses operating at optimal conditions
- See your home's temperature and humidity readings from your phone, tablet, or web browser