ZBWDS - Model # 1017AYou can use this Zigbee HA (Home Automation Profile) wireless sensor to monitor doors, cabinets, and windows. It wirelessly reports a change in status to your Smartenit Gateway so you can receive messages right on you smartphone, tablet, or computer when anything is opened or closed!
- Receive an alert when your storage unit is opened
- Know that your teenage safely got home from school and walked in the front door
- Turn on lights automatically when you open your door to come home
EZEye, Model #1011AYou can accurately detect daytime and nighttime transitions with the EZEye sensor and automatically trigger other devices on your home control system in response. It accurately measures ambient light levels, letting you set thresholds for devices like overhead lighting, automatic drapes, and more. You can protect light sensitive objects, promote growing conditions for indoor plants and have a super responsive home theater setup.
- Make sure your teenager gets up in the morning by opening their drapes to let in some sun
- Close your shades in rooms with light sensitive furniture or devices
- Turn on lights automatically when ambient light falls to a certain level
ZBRE-U - Model # 2012xUse this range extender to ensure home automation devices reliably communicate with each other. By routing weaker messages, the ZBRE-U boosts the overall coverage of your home control network, ensuring robust communication, and eliminating dead zones. It also helps network expansion by allowing other devices located further from the network controller to join the network. Works with most Zigbee hubs including Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, Tuya, Alexa Echo Plus and Control4 (free diver provided).
Please choose the right version below. HA is for common home automation hubs such as Smartenit, SmartThings, Hubitat, etc. SEP 1.x is for HAN (Home Area Network) where the utility smart meter is usually the coordinator/hub.
ZBALRM Model # 1021AAdd sound and visual alerts to your Zigbee home security with the ZBALRM Siren/Strobe Warning Device. The Warning Device has four distinct alert sounds (fire alert, emergency alert, burglar alert, and doorbell) that can be activated by other Zigbee devices like our ZBMS3 3-button switch or ZBALRMB doorbell ringer. The Warning Device is powered by an AC adapter (with 3 AAA batteries for backup) and includes an anti-tamper feature. As a Zigbee device it acts as a router and helps extend the network range and robustness.
- Deter intruders with a loud intruder alert when a zone trips in your Zigbee security system
- Get a pleasant chime sound and create an event in your automation system by pairing with our ZBALRMB pushbutton switch. Event can also be used to activate outdoor lights or video camera feeds
- Activate a visual alarm if your ZBMS3 motion sensor detects motion at certain times
- Prevent major water damage by having the siren alert you when a liquid sensor like our ZBLIQS is tripped
Out of stock
EZIO4O - Model # 5010JThis product has been replaced by the IoT4R (same features and functionality plus Wi-Fi connectivity). You'll be able to control up to 4 small devices from anywhere with this input/ output device. Things like garage doors, HVAC dampers, electric blinds, driveway gates and more can be managed from this single device using remote controls and keyfobs. You can even trigger connected devices on your phone, tablet, or web browser including those devices in your larger home control system.
- Close HVAC dampers in response to temperature sensors
- Open and close garage using your keyfob
- Open driveway gates for arriving guests from you phone
RainBee16 - Model # 3016AMaximize water and energy efficiency by using your irrigation system only when you want and need it. RainBee16 lets you flexibly monitor and control up to 16 sprinkler zones independently. Integrating irrigation into your connected home allows you to incorporate sensors, set up customized programs, and set schedules, all from your phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Access your irrigation system from anywhere
- Set up watering schedules based on sunrise or sunset
- Enable/disable irrigation using Automation Rules in the Smartenit App
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the RainBee16 and your sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.
This UL recognized 12 volt DC @1A power supply is used with Smartenit's EZIO8SA/PLM Combo and the IoT8-Z. It can also be used with any other device having the same 2.1mm plug and 3.5mm barrel socket and power specifications.
ZBMLCSR - Model # 4040C-xxRemotely control and monitor your larger energy-consuming appliances and include them in intelligent energy management with a ZBMLCSR wireless load switch. Perfectly suited for pool pump control and electric heater management, the device also lets you see load status and energy consumption. Use with your home automation or IoT control system and set schedules and get alerts about large energy consumers before they drive up your energy bill. This device is available in either a Normally Open (load will remain de-energized in the event of a device failure) or Normally Closed (load will stay energized) configuration. Choose a preferred protocol among Zigbee, WiFi and LoRa. For a dual load version, see our ZBMLC30
- Turn on/ off large devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption at the appliance level
- Let your water heater operate when electricity is at the lowest cost
- Run your pool pump when it's most energy efficient and least costly
- Have large appliances respond to other events in your system
ZBVC-1 - Model # 1023AThis wireless valve controller easily installs onto existing ball valves to give you remote control over your water or gas lines. You can monitor and control your valves from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can even set schedules to limit consumption and close or open valves based on sensors, preventing a small leak from becoming a big problem.
- Easily close your water line before you go on vacation to prevent potential disaster
- Open your water line only when you need water for irrigation etc.
- Shut off your water automatically if you detect a leak with our ZBLIQS leak sensor
12-Position Pluggable TerminalConnect wired sensors, irrigation valves, and more to our EZFlora and EZIO devices for a responsive home control system. Note that this is a replacement as your EZFlora and EZIO devices come standard with this connector already.
ZBMS3-1 - Model # 1019DYour home control system becomes more intelligent the more data from the real world you can feed it. ZBMS3-1 really smartens up your system by providing information on motion, temperature, and ambient light that can then be used to influence other devices. Easily trigger devices such as lights or alarms based on motion, with this perfect addition to your monitoring or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Receive reports on your phone, tablet, or web browser via our Smartenit app, when unexpected motion is detected in your system while you're out
- Turn on lights when driving into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Saves energy and only turns lights on if ambient light level is below user set threshold
- Know the temperature in a room
Use this cable to allow you to monitor and control INSTEON networks by connecting your computer and our EZICOMM. Now you can control and link lights, irrigation systems, sensors and more by using this cable and a PC or home automation controller.
The Smartenit Split-Core Current Transformers provide a low-cost and accurate method to sense electrical current. A hinge and locking snap allows non-invasive attachment to the current-carrying wire. High secondary turns develop a 0-333mV signal suitable to any of our meters such as the IoTeMtr and other 3rd party devices. Select the measuring range you need from the options below.
USB Insteon Wireless InterfaceAdd control of Insteon-compatible devices (lights, thermostats, I/O controllers, sprinkler controllers, alarms, etc.) to a Smartenit or other Insteon compatible gateway/hub. This interface wirelessly bridges your hub or PC with an Insteon network expanding the spectrum of a home automation installation. Compatible hubs include our Harmony P2 and G2, plus Indigo, Vera, HomeSeer, PowerHome2 and HCA.
- Expand a home automation installation with large spectrum of Insteon sensors and controllers
- Add communication protocol to existing Zigbee and Wifi network with our Harmony hub and other PC and gateway controllers
- Receive alerts about motion events, temperature readings, or energy consumption right on your phone
- Schedule and control things like your lights, irrigation system, pool pump motor and more from anywhere
EZSnsRF - Model # 5010EThe more ways you have to trigger events on your home control system, the better your network. You can translate simple RF signals into sophisticated home automation commands with EZSnsRF. It lets you trigger home elements like lighting, alarm systems, and even irrigation systems in response to motion sensors, liquid detection systems, driveway sensors and more. Smart Possibilities
- Turn on your porch light when your driveway sensor is tripped
- Trigger an audible alert when you detect a water heater leak
- Set off alarms when your motion sensors are tripped at night
Sale!This outdoor housing for the ZBHT2 Temperature/Humidity Sensor with LCD allows you to extend your home control network to your backyard or patio. You can now receive external temperature and humidity reports on your phone, tablet, or web browser. It will also allow you to trigger your ceiling fans, HVAC, systems and irrigation systems based on these outdoor readings. Your ZigBee wireless sensor network now extends outside!
- Trigger your ceiling fans and HVAC system based on the temperature outside
- Run your irrigation system when conditions outside become too dry
Find out when your doors or windows are opened or closed with this set of magnetic door contacts. Your security system can be accessed from anywhere when these contacts are wired to one of our EZIO devices. You can get alerts on your phone, tablet, or web browser when your doors open or close and trigger other devices on your home control network in response.
- Receive alerts on your phone when your children come in the front door after school
- Automatically turn on your lights when you come in through the garage at night
- Receive alerts on your phone when doors are opened or closed while you're on vacation
- Make sure your dog walker shuts the gate after the afternoon walk
4-Unit X10 Credit Card ControllerThis simple controller puts the power of home automation control right in your hands. It sends out X10 RF commands that can be be used to control INSTEON devices with our EZX10RF. In a Smartenit system you can use it to activate lights, appliances, A/ V equipment and even irrigation zones.
This small receiver allows you tie your A/V equipment and home control system together with maximum flexibility. You can use your A/V remote to also control home control elements like lighting while hiding what makes it all tick.
- Use your DVD remote to dim the lights when it's movie time
- Use you remote to operate your ceiling fan so you don't miss that crucial moment in your TV show
- Bring your lights back up automatically using your remote so you don't hurt yourself refilling popcorn