- Sort by Default Order
Use this power source with our EZFlora or RainBee16 for the ability to monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere.
This relay serves as a replacement on our ZBMLC30, ZOEMLC-1, and our older EZSwitch30.
Wireless X10 Motion SensorYour home control system increases its intelligence the more incoming data you can feed it. This sensor detects motion indoors or outdoors and allows you to automatically trigger other devices, like lights and alarms, in response. It makes for the perfect addition to your security or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Turn on lights inside when your car pulls into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Trigger lights on/ off based on ambient light levels
Free App for Android and iOSYou can monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the Smartenit App. Elements like lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. Click on the appropriate link below to install on your device or search for our app on the appropriate app store for your device using our company name "Smartenit".
You can use this Dual IR emitter to integrate your A/ V equipment into your home control system. Allow the same home automation controllers and commands that control elements like your lights, overhead fans, automatic blinds and more to also control your A/ V equipment. You can reduce remote control clutter and manage every aspect of your home entertainment experience.
- Control up to 8 IR devices at once
- Use keyfobs and wall switches to activate your home entertainment system
- Manage your A/ V equipment and lights, blinds and more from the same controller
This small receiver allows you tie your A/V equipment and home control system together with maximum flexibility. You can use your A/V remote to also control home control elements like lighting while hiding what makes it all tick.
- Use your DVD remote to dim the lights when it's movie time
- Use you remote to operate your ceiling fan so you don't miss that crucial moment in your TV show
- Bring your lights back up automatically using your remote so you don't hurt yourself refilling popcorn
Breakout RJ45 ConnectorDirectly interface your EZFlora irrigation controller with a number of rain, soil moisture, and water flow sensors for a truly responsive irrigation system. You ensure that your lawn, garden, and crops get water only when they need it. Reduce your water and energy consumption and eliminate waste with this simple add on.
- Set system overrides that prevent irrigation when your rain sensors detect significant rainfall
- Use water flow meters to alert you if a pipe bursts somewhere in your system
- Track your total water use right from your phone, tablet or web browser to get an accurate estimate of your water bill
Ambient Light SensorYou can accurately detect daytime and nighttime transitions with the EZEye sensor and automatically trigger other devices on your home control system in response. It accurately measures ambient light levels, letting you set thresholds for devices like overhead lighting, automatic drapes, and more. You can protect light sensitive objects, promote growing conditions for indoor plants and have a super responsive home theater setup.
- Make sure your teenager gets up in the morning by opening their drapes to let in some sun
- Close your shades in rooms with light sensitive furniture or devices
- Turn on lights automatically when ambient light falls to a certain level
8-Zone INSTEON/X10 Irrigation ControllerYou can monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere with the EZFlora irrigation controller. Independent control over each sprinkler zone as well as the ability to create programs, gives you maximum flexibility. It can even respond directly to rain or water flow sensors so you can smartly manage your water use.
- Make irrigation schedules based on local sunrise or sunset to minimize evaporation loss
- Stop your irrigation from running when it rains
- Get alerts about a leak in your system right on your phone, tablet, or web browser
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $11.99 HERE.
You can directly link your irrigation system to rain sensors and pulsing water meters for maximum responsiveness and self management. You can eliminate unnecessary irrigation and only water your lawn or crops when it's appropriate with this simple upgrade. Upgrade your irrigation system's flexibility with the EZBreakout Connector.
- Prevent irrigating when it rains
- Create water use thresholds to shut off your irrigation system
- Receive alerts about your water use right on your phone
Powerline ModemThis powerline modem interface via RS232 (RS485 option available) or USB and utilizes the Insteon and X10 protocols to monitor and control home elements like lighting, security, HVAC systems, and more. Works with a number of home automation software packages including our free iSmartenit app so you can access your system from a phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Control and manage your irrigation system from your phone
- Automatically trigger your lights in response to motion sensors being tripped
- Turn on indoor lights when your garage door opens so you aren't left in the dark
Please Note: This device ships as a single-band PLM (with a pass-through outlet) and appears different than the picture shown.
2-Relay/4-Input Insteon/X10 ControllerMonitor and control small devices, alarms, and events using incoming signals from sensors by setting up a centralized EZIO2x4. It can be wired to 4 incoming signals and can trigger its 2 wired outputs and a host of linked Insteon devices. You can eliminate complicated wiring problems and create a responsive home control system that is accessible from your phone, tablet, and web browser.
- Trigger lamps and overhead lights in response to detected motion
- Use Insteon keypads or switches to control multiple non-Insteon devices
- Sound an alert or chime when your garage door is opened