- ZigBee Smart Energy (SE) certified
- Controls one 15A/ 120/240V AC device
- Tracks appliances’ instantaneous (kW) and accumulated (kWh) power consumption
- Acts as ZigBee router/ range extender, increasing network stability and coverage
- Easy installation and network joining
- 1-year Smartenit warranty
ZOE-MP1 is a ZigBee Smart Energy (SE) certified on/off plug adapter that enables remote control and energy monitoring over lamps and appliances. You have remote access and pinpoint control to connected appliances. It reduces your energy consumption even when you don’t do anything, by eliminating power drawn by idle devices. For complete energy management, it also measures the energy consumed by connected devices. In addition, it acts as a router/ range extender for SE networks, boosting your system’s coverage and reliability. Joining to these networks is easy and when those networks are overseen by a Smartenit coordinator, you can access ZOE-MP1 and its energy data through the legacy iSmartenit app (support in the latest Smartenit app is coming soon).
ZigBee SE is the premiere smart grid standard that allows utility companies to communicate with customer networks and devices. Having a network of ZigBee SE devices means you can voluntarily opt in to utility programs that will help them reduce strain on the electric grid. In return, you can receive rebates on top of the already extensive energy savings you will accrue by having this type of responsive network.