The Smartenit webapp allows complete control over an IoT (Internet of Things) or home automation installation to enable remote access and control of lighting, irrigation system, pool motor, security cameras, and more through a web browser on any desktop or portable platform. The webapp connects with a Smartenit gateway or our Cloud Device Manager so you can communicate with devices from multiple vendors including and not limited to our ever growing list of supported devices. All the functionality of our mobile app and more is included. The Scenes feature affords grouping devices to respond simultaneously in specific ways to a single command. For example, a “Good Morning” scene would turn lights to a certain level, open shades, and brew your life-giving coffee. The Automation Rules feature offers even more unprecedented control to set up automatic schedules or to enable devices to influence each other. Even complex programs and scenarios can be set up through an intuitive, “If A happens, then make B happen”, framework.
- FREE! and nothing to download. Just point browser to this site.
- Enables control and monitoring of all devices in your account
- Includes Automation Rules, Microapps and Scenes functionality
- Displays energy consumption information at the device level (for devices with metering feature)
- Many built-in energy management functions
- Receives data from multiple sensors on your system
- Receives and sends email or push notification alerts
- Includes troubleshooting tools such as network connectivity maps with signal strength