- World’s first tri-protocol irrigation controller, utilizing ZigBee (HA Profile), Insteon, and X10
- Insteon technology for powerline communication
- Drives standard 24 VAC sprinkler valves
- Zone #8 may be programmed to drive an auxiliary pump. This pump would go ON anytime any of the irrigation valves are ON
- 8 zones rated at 500 mA per zone – designed to operate 1 zone at a time.
- Stores up to 4 program sequences, which can be recalled via a single command
- Interfaces directly with single jet pulsing water meters
- Smartenit App compatible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
RainBee8 is a compact 8 zone irrigation controller that lets you manage your irrigation system from anywhere with maximum flexibility. We’ve taken our best selling irrigation controller, EZFlora, and added to its communication skill set! RainBee8 speaks to ZigBee (HA profile) compatible controllers in addition to Insteon and/or X10.
RainBee8’s independent control over 8 sprinkler zones provides effective water management by watering only when your lawn, garden, or crops need it. You have access to your system from your phone, tablet, or web browser with the iSmartenit app, allowing pinpoint control over individual zones, programs, and schedules. It stores up to 4 individual programs that can be run with a single command. Large properties are no problem, as one of RainBee8’s outputs can manage a booster pump. In addition, RainBee8 offers an interface for water meters to monitor water consumption. Including your irrigation in your home control system will end up saving you a lot of water and money!