Advanced IoT / Home Automation WebApp - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the our webapp and a browser in your PC or mobile device. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Nothing to install. Simply point your browser here, login to your account and enjoy access to the digital copy of your devices from anywhere!
USB Insteon Wireless InterfaceAdd control of Insteon-compatible devices (lights, thermostats, I/O controllers, sprinkler controllers, alarms, etc.) to a Smartenit or other Insteon compatible gateway/hub. This interface wirelessly bridges your hub or PC with an Insteon network expanding the spectrum of a home automation installation. Compatible hubs include our Harmony P2 and G2, plus Indigo, Vera, HomeSeer, PowerHome2 and HCA.
- Expand a home automation installation with large spectrum of Insteon sensors and controllers
- Add communication protocol to existing Zigbee and Wifi network with our Harmony hub and other PC and gateway controllers
- Receive alerts about motion events, temperature readings, or energy consumption right on your phone
- Schedule and control things like your lights, irrigation system, pool pump motor and more from anywhere
ZOE-MLC1 - Model # 4040AExtend energy management and remotely monitor and control up to two of your largest energy-consuming appliances with a ZOE-MLC1. Perfectly suited for dual-speed pool pump control and electric heater management, it also provides load status and energy consumption. It even comes ready to participate in Energy Utility rebate programs. Set schedules and get alerts when energy consumption surpasses user set thresholds before they drive up your energy bill.
- Turn on/ off large devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption at the appliance level
- Run your pool pump when it's most energy efficient and least costly
- Have large appliances respond to other events in your system
- Participate in your energy utility's demand response programs and get rebates on your energy bill