ZBMS3-1 - Model # 1019DYour home control system becomes more intelligent the more data from the real world you can feed it. ZBMS3-1 really smartens up your system by providing information on motion, temperature, and ambient light that can then be used to influence other devices. Easily trigger devices such as lights or alarms based on motion, with this perfect addition to your monitoring or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Receive reports on your phone, tablet, or web browser via our Smartenit app, when unexpected motion is detected in your system while you're out
- Turn on lights when driving into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Saves energy and only turns lights on if ambient light level is below user set threshold
- Know the temperature in a room
ZBALRM Model # 1021AAdd sound and visual alerts to your Zigbee home security with the ZBALRM Siren/Strobe Warning Device. The Warning Device has four distinct alert sounds (fire alert, emergency alert, burglar alert, and doorbell) that can be activated by other Zigbee devices like our ZBMS3 3-button switch or ZBALRMB doorbell ringer. The Warning Device is powered by an AC adapter (with 3 AAA batteries for backup) and includes an anti-tamper feature. As a Zigbee device it acts as a router and helps extend the network range and robustness.
- Deter intruders with a loud intruder alert when a zone trips in your Zigbee security system
- Get a pleasant chime sound and create an event in your automation system by pairing with our ZBALRMB pushbutton switch. Event can also be used to activate outdoor lights or video camera feeds
- Activate a visual alarm if your ZBMS3 motion sensor detects motion at certain times
- Prevent major water damage by having the siren alert you when a liquid sensor like our ZBLIQS is tripped
ZBMSKT1- Model # 4035ARemotely controlled outlet allows on/off switching of lamps and appliances from phone, tablet, or web browser. The ZBMSKT1 also measures energy consumption plus other electrical parameters like voltage, current, frequency and power factor to integrate appliances into smart Zigbee energy management systems. Many energy saving programs can be implemented including load scheduling, activating at times of lowest energy cost, fighting “Vampire Power” (power drawn by some appliances even when they are off) and controlling the appliance in response to the behavior of other connected devices.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are OFF or in standby
- Turn devices ON/OFF via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, web browser
- Set schedules based on time and sunset/sunrise
- Turn off appliance when energy threshold is reached
- Monitor power consumption and predict monthly energy bills
ZBWS3B - Model # 4037AThis convenient wireless 3 button switch puts your home or building's automation control points within reach at any time. Control elements like lights, small appliances, pool motors, irrigation zones and more with this versatile controller. Battery powered, it can be wall mounted or kept free, for use at your convenience.
- Turn on your recirculating pump before you take a shower for instant hot water
- Turn off your kitchen appliances with one button for a quick exit in the morning
- Quickly override your pool pump's schedule for adjustments on the fly
ZBWDS - Model # 1017AYou can use this Zigbee HA (Home Automation Profile) wireless sensor to monitor doors, cabinets, and windows. It wirelessly reports a change in status to your Smartenit Gateway so you can receive messages right on you smartphone, tablet, or computer when anything is opened or closed!
- Receive an alert when your storage unit is opened
- Know that your teenage safely got home from school and walked in the front door
- Turn on lights automatically when you open your door to come home
RainBee16 - Model # 3016AMaximize water and energy efficiency by using your irrigation system only when you want and need it. RainBee16 lets you flexibly monitor and control up to 16 sprinkler zones independently. Integrating irrigation into your connected home allows you to incorporate sensors, set up customized programs, and set schedules, all from your phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Access your irrigation system from anywhere
- Set up watering schedules based on sunrise or sunset
- Enable/disable irrigation using Automation Rules in the Smartenit App
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the RainBee16 and your sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.