- Sort by Default Order
EZX10RF - Model # 5010GHome automation devices that speak different languages often can't communicate with each other. A translator like EZX10RF means these devices can start talking to each other. It's the perfect bridge between X10 RF signals and Insteon so your home control network can become a little more connected.
- Use your key fob to control the lights in your house, so you don't have to walk into a dark house at night
- Trigger Insteon controlled lights with your X10 motion sensors
- Have access to your Insteon controlled irrigation system via a handy X10 controller
EZUIRT - Model # 5010HYou can connect your A/V system or other IR devices to your home control system and consolidate your remote controls using EZUIRT. You can control home elements like lights or thermostats using your TV remotes or turn on DVD players and cable boxes using wall switches. No more fumbling for 3 different remotes just to enjoy your favorite TV show.
- Create a "Movie Mode" for your AV system that includes your lights, blinds, and thermostat
- Turn on your entire AV system using a single keypad button
- Unclutter your coffee table by consolidating remotes
Please Note: Due to manufacturer availability, this device will be equipped with a singleband PLM(with a passthrough outlet) instead of the dualband PLM.
You can use this Dual IR emitter to integrate your A/ V equipment into your home control system. Allow the same home automation controllers and commands that control elements like your lights, overhead fans, automatic blinds and more to also control your A/ V equipment. You can reduce remote control clutter and manage every aspect of your home entertainment experience.
- Control up to 8 IR devices at once
- Use keyfobs and wall switches to activate your home entertainment system
- Manage your A/ V equipment and lights, blinds and more from the same controller
EZSnsRF - Model # 5010EThe more ways you have to trigger events on your home control system, the better your network. You can translate simple RF signals into sophisticated home automation commands with EZSnsRF. It lets you trigger home elements like lighting, alarm systems, and even irrigation systems in response to motion sensors, liquid detection systems, driveway sensors and more. Smart Possibilities
- Turn on your porch light when your driveway sensor is tripped
- Trigger an audible alert when you detect a water heater leak
- Set off alarms when your motion sensors are tripped at night