ZBMSKT1- Model # 4035ARemotely controlled outlet allows on/off switching of lamps and appliances from phone, tablet, or web browser. The ZBMSKT1 also measures energy consumption plus other electrical parameters like voltage, current, frequency and power factor to integrate appliances into smart Zigbee energy management systems. Many energy saving programs can be implemented including load scheduling, activating at times of lowest energy cost, fighting “Vampire Power” (power drawn by some appliances even when they are off) and controlling the appliance in response to the behavior of other connected devices.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are OFF or in standby
- Turn devices ON/OFF via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, web browser
- Set schedules based on time and sunset/sunrise
- Turn off appliance when energy threshold is reached
- Monitor power consumption and predict monthly energy bills
ZBWS3B - Model # 4037AThis convenient wireless 3 button switch puts your home or building's automation control points within reach at any time. Control elements like lights, small appliances, pool motors, irrigation zones and more with this versatile controller. Battery powered, it can be wall mounted or kept free, for use at your convenience.
- Turn on your recirculating pump before you take a shower for instant hot water
- Turn off your kitchen appliances with one button for a quick exit in the morning
- Quickly override your pool pump's schedule for adjustments on the fly
Advanced Home Automation App for Android and iOS - Free!!Monitor and control your entire home or building from anywhere with the Smartenit App and an Android or iOS phone or tablet. Put your lighting, irrigation, small appliances, security cameras, door locks and more are at your fingertips. We pioneered in this field and have kept our app on the leading edge of functionality that includes security, advanced energy management and even management of electric vehicle (EV) charging. Click on the appropriate link below to install on your device, or search for our app on the applicable app store for your device using our company name "Smartenit".
Metering Smart Plug # 5010Q (zigbee HA) and 5010P (zigbee SEP 1.x)Monitor and control lamps and appliances right from your phone, tablet, or web browser. This smart plug tracks energy consumption data while also allowing remote on/off control for complete appliance energy management. Use to fight "Vampire Power" (power drawn by some appliances even when they are not on) and to eliminate idle power waste.
- Turn devices on/ off via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, or web browser
- Use our app to control appliances based on schedules or condition of other devices
- Connect an appliance to a utility Smart Meter for demand response programs (SEP 1.x version)
- Keep track of energy consumption and power quality
ZBMLC15 - Model # 4034AMonitor and control appliances, overhead lights, ceiling fans, and more all from behind a switch or outlet, or anywhere. This load controller smartens any switch, outlet, or fixture with energy metering (usable range 30-2,500 Watts), all while remaining hidden. Use one of our gateways or any ZigBee HA compatible controller to remotely access connected lights or appliances and to control them based on their energy consumption.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are off or on standby
- Trigger lights with motion sensors
- Turn on ceiling fans when rooms get to a certain temperature
- Use your lights to make it look like you're home when you're away
Find out when your doors or windows are opened or closed with this set of magnetic door contacts. Your security system can be accessed from anywhere when these contacts are wired to one of our EZIO devices. You can get alerts on your phone, tablet, or web browser when your doors open or close and trigger other devices on your home control network in response.
- Receive alerts on your phone when your children come in the front door after school
- Automatically turn on your lights when you come in through the garage at night
- Receive alerts on your phone when doors are opened or closed while you're on vacation
- Make sure your dog walker shuts the gate after the afternoon walk
ActiveEye - Model # MS16AYour home control system increases its intelligence the more incoming data you can feed it. This sensor detects motion indoors or outdoors and allows you to automatically trigger other devices, like lights and alarms, in response. It makes for the perfect addition to your security or energy management system.
- Automatically trigger on/ off devices like light controls when motion is detected
- Turn on lights inside when your car pulls into the garage so you don't have to enter a dark house
- Trigger lights on/ off based on ambient light levels
EZEye, Model #1011AYou can accurately detect daytime and nighttime transitions with the EZEye sensor and automatically trigger other devices on your home control system in response. It accurately measures ambient light levels, letting you set thresholds for devices like overhead lighting, automatic drapes, and more. You can protect light sensitive objects, promote growing conditions for indoor plants and have a super responsive home theater setup.
- Make sure your teenager gets up in the morning by opening their drapes to let in some sun
- Close your shades in rooms with light sensitive furniture or devices
- Turn on lights automatically when ambient light falls to a certain level