ZBMLC15 - Model # 4034AMonitor and control appliances, overhead lights, ceiling fans, and more all from behind a switch or outlet, or anywhere. This load controller smartens any switch, outlet, or fixture with energy metering (usable range 30-2,500 Watts), all while remaining hidden. Use one of our gateways or any ZigBee HA compatible controller to remotely access connected lights or appliances and to control them based on their energy consumption.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are off or on standby
- Trigger lights with motion sensors
- Turn on ceiling fans when rooms get to a certain temperature
- Use your lights to make it look like you're home when you're away
ZBHT-2 - Model # 1015CMake yourself and your home control system aware of the temperature and humidity anywhere with the addition of this battery-operated sensor with a built-in display. Our ZBHT-2 allows you to automatically trigger devices like fans, automatic blinds, and HVAC systems in response to environmental conditions. Keep your home or buildings comfortable and save energy with this responsive system.
- Receive alerts when rooms with sensitive equipment get above a certain temperature or humidity level
- Automatically trigger your HVAC system or ceiling fans in response to temperature thresholds
- Keep greenhouses operating at optimal conditions
- See your home's temperature and humidity readings from your phone, tablet, or web browser