- Sort by Default Order
ZOE-MLC1 - Model # 4040AExtend energy management and remotely monitor and control up to two of your largest energy-consuming appliances with a ZOE-MLC1. Perfectly suited for dual-speed pool pump control and electric heater management, it also provides load status and energy consumption. It even comes ready to participate in Energy Utility rebate programs. Set schedules and get alerts when energy consumption surpasses user set thresholds before they drive up your energy bill.
- Turn on/ off large devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption at the appliance level
- Run your pool pump when it's most energy efficient and least costly
- Have large appliances respond to other events in your system
- Participate in your energy utility's demand response programs and get rebates on your energy bill
ZBALRM Model # 1021AAdd sound and visual alerts to your Zigbee home security with the ZBALRM Siren/Strobe Warning Device. The Warning Device has four distinct alert sounds (fire alert, emergency alert, burglar alert, and doorbell) that can be activated by other Zigbee devices like our ZBMS3 3-button switch or ZBALRMB doorbell ringer. The Warning Device is powered by an AC adapter (with 3 AAA batteries for backup) and includes an anti-tamper feature. As a Zigbee device it acts as a router and helps extend the network range and robustness.
- Deter intruders with a loud intruder alert when a zone trips in your Zigbee security system
- Get a pleasant chime sound and create an event in your automation system by pairing with our ZBALRMB pushbutton switch. Event can also be used to activate outdoor lights or video camera feeds
- Activate a visual alarm if your ZBMS3 motion sensor detects motion at certain times
- Prevent major water damage by having the siren alert you when a liquid sensor like our ZBLIQS is tripped