ZBMLC30 - Model # 4040BRemotely control and monitor up to two of your larger energy-consuming appliances with this wireless 30A load switch. Suited for indoor or outdoor control of pool pumps, water heaters, and electric dryers, the device also lets you see on/off status and energy consumption. Set schedules and get alerts about large energy consumers before they drive up your energy bill.
IoT8-Z - Model # 3012A Multi-protocol Input Output ControllerControls electrical loads (lighting, irrigation valves, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 8 separate 3-Amp Form-C relays, and connects to all types of wired sensors through 4 digital and 2 analog inputs. Enables many applications such as:
- Irrigation and outdoor landscape lighting for the perfect smart yard
- Automated pool water circulation pumps and lighting
- Automated water system in a rural residence (well pump, reservoir tank, booster pump)
- Control of "non-smart" devices through home automation apps, voice assistants, keypads or switches
- Remote management and monitoring of a multi-car garage (doors, parking sensors, alarms, etc.
ZBMLC15 - Model # 4034AMonitor and control appliances, overhead lights, ceiling fans, and more all from behind a switch or outlet, or anywhere. This load controller smartens any switch, outlet, or fixture with energy metering (usable range 30-2,500 Watts), all while remaining hidden. Use one of our gateways or any ZigBee HA compatible controller to remotely access connected lights or appliances and to control them based on their energy consumption.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are off or on standby
- Trigger lights with motion sensors
- Turn on ceiling fans when rooms get to a certain temperature
- Use your lights to make it look like you're home when you're away
Metering Smart Plug # 5010Q (zigbee HA) and 5010P (zigbee SEP 1.x)Monitor and control lamps and appliances right from your phone, tablet, or web browser. This smart plug tracks energy consumption data while also allowing remote on/off control for complete appliance energy management. Use to fight "Vampire Power" (power drawn by some appliances even when they are not on) and to eliminate idle power waste.
- Turn devices on/ off via the free Smartenit app from your phone, tablet, or web browser
- Use our app to control appliances based on schedules or condition of other devices
- Connect an appliance to a utility Smart Meter for demand response programs (SEP 1.x version)
- Keep track of energy consumption and power quality