- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Sort by Date
IoT8-Z - Model # 3012A Multi-protocol Input Output ControllerControls electrical loads (lighting, irrigation valves, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 8 separate 3-Amp Form-C relays, and connects to all types of wired sensors through 4 digital and 2 analog inputs. Enables many applications such as:
- Irrigation and outdoor landscape lighting for the perfect smart yard
- Automated pool water circulation pumps and lighting
- Automated water system in a rural residence (well pump, reservoir tank, booster pump)
- Control of "non-smart" devices through home automation apps, voice assistants, keypads or switches
- Remote management and monitoring of a 2-car garage.
ZBMLC30 - Model # 4040BRemotely control and monitor up to two of your larger energy-consuming appliances with this wireless 30A load switch. Suited for indoor or outdoor control of pool pumps, water heaters, and electric dryers, the device also lets you see on/off status and energy consumption. Set schedules and get alerts about large energy consumers before they drive up your energy bill.
ZBMLC15 - Model # 4034AMonitor and control appliances, overhead lights, ceiling fans, and more all from behind a switch or outlet, or anywhere. This load controller smartens any switch, outlet, or fixture with energy metering (usable range 30-2,500 Watts), all while remaining hidden. Use one of our gateways or any ZigBee HA compatible controller to remotely access connected lights or appliances and to control them based on their energy consumption.
- Eliminate idle power drawn by devices that are off or on standby
- Trigger lights with motion sensors
- Turn on ceiling fans when rooms get to a certain temperature
- Use your lights to make it look like you're home when you're away
USB-CID - Model # 2011AUSB-CID adds Zigbee to any compatible controller utilizing the ZBCID-API via direct serial commands or our ZBPServer middleware. The device brings management of a ZigBee network to your controller to form a powerful gateway that allows your devices to communicate with each other and your phone, tablet, or web browser. See our gateway offerings for all-in-one solutions for Zigbee (and other protocol) networks.
- Add home automation to existing network appliances such as a media storage server or TV box
- Set up a ZigBee network using your existing controller hardware
- Receive alerts about motion events, temperature readings, or energy consumption right on your phone
- Schedule and control things like your lights, irrigation system, pool pump motor and more from anywhere