Breakout RJ45 ConnectorDirectly interface your EZFlora irrigation controller with a number of rain, soil moisture, and water flow sensors for a truly responsive irrigation system. You ensure that your lawn, garden, and crops get water only when they need it. Reduce your water and energy consumption and eliminate waste with this simple add on.
- Set system overrides that prevent irrigation when your rain sensors detect significant rainfall
- Use water flow meters to alert you if a pipe bursts somewhere in your system
- Track your total water use right from your phone, tablet or web browser to get an accurate estimate of your water bill
Use this power source with our EZFlora or RainBee16 for the ability to monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere.
RainBee16 - Model # 3016AMaximize water and energy efficiency by using your irrigation system only when you want and need it. RainBee16 lets you flexibly monitor and control up to 16 sprinkler zones independently. Integrating irrigation into your connected home allows you to incorporate sensors, set up customized programs, and set schedules, all from your phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Access your irrigation system from anywhere
- Set up watering schedules based on sunrise or sunset
- Enable/disable irrigation using Automation Rules in the Smartenit App
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the RainBee16 and your sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.
ZBVC-1 - Model # 1023AThis wireless valve controller easily installs onto existing ball valves to give you remote control over your water or gas lines. You can monitor and control your valves from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can even set schedules to limit consumption and close or open valves based on sensors, preventing a small leak from becoming a big problem.
- Easily close your water line before you go on vacation to prevent potential disaster
- Open your water line only when you need water for irrigation etc.
- Shut off your water automatically if you detect a leak with our ZBLIQS leak sensor
IoT8-Z - Model # 3012A Input Output ControllerControls electrical loads (lighting, irrigation valves, garage door openers, HVAC dampers, alarms, etc.) through 8 separate 3-Amp Form-C relays, and connects to all types of wired sensors through 4 digital and 2 analog inputs. Enables many applications such as:
- Irrigation and outdoor landscape lighting for the perfect smart yard
- Automated pool water circulation pumps and lighting
- Automated water system in a rural residence (well pump, reservoir tank, booster pump)
- Control of "non-smart" devices through home automation apps, voice assistants, keypads or switches
- Remote management and monitoring of a multi-car garage (doors, parking sensors, alarms, etc.)
Out of stock
EZFlora is replaced by Rainbee8 which operates the same as the EZFlora and adds even more functionality.
EZFlora - Model # 5010AYou can monitor and control your irrigation system from anywhere with the EZFlora irrigation controller. Independent control over each sprinkler zone as well as the ability to create programs, gives you maximum flexibility. It can even respond directly to rain or water flow sensors so you can smartly manage your water use.
- Make irrigation schedules based on local sunrise or sunset to minimize evaporation loss
- Stop your irrigation from running when it rains
- Get alerts about a leak in your system right on your phone, tablet, or web browser
- A 24 V AC transformer is required to power the sprinkler valves. You can add one from the Smartenit store for $14.99 HERE.
Harmony G2 Smart Hub, For Use with Zigbee, WiFi, LoRa and Insteon Smart Products, Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa – Model # 6007EMonitor and control anything, from anywhere and without costly subscriptions to "cloud services" with this versatile hub / gateway as the “brain” of a home automation system. Groups lights, irrigation systems, security cameras, pool motors, and more through our powerful and function-packed apps on your phone, tablet, or web browser. Compatible with devices from many manufacturers, and voice control enabled through Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Note to those of you affected by the sudden end of the Smarthome hub cloud service: Our Harmony G2 Gateway/Hub is a multi-protocol device that may include a built-in zigbee interface. It IS NOT a direct replacement for the Insteon hub and DOES NOT include an Insteon PLM interface. To support Insteon and X10, you must select the option to add the PLM. As a hub, our G2 works as a stand alone device (all local connectivity and control, not cloud dependent), as well as, over the internet with our cloud server for remote and voice control compatible with Alexa and Google Home. Migrating Insteon devices will require writing links to the PLM through our app so your devices will not need to be factory reset. Please read the quick guide and information on the App. Our supply of PLMs is limited and we reserve the option of sending a refurbished unit covered by our standard warranty. We are investigating solutions to help. (See Resources tab below for the Quick Start Guide and helpful information for X10 users.) Additionally, I/O Linc and FanLinc are not supported by our App at this time. We are working to add them and expect completion by end of June. This will be updated once they are added. Please consider this before purchasing. If you have questions, please do not call but email firstname.lastname@example.org.