XML Templates 2008-06-27T19:27:52+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve XML Templates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #39988 |

Hi,

Is there an XML template to retrieve the Devices in the format of the “list files” xml export? I have the LstDevices template working but would like the same data as in the list files export.

Also, is there a complete list of the high level XML Templates such as the SendInsteon and the SendX10?

Thanks

Anonymous

We are adding two key functions
    RetrieveXML and SaveXML – RetrieveXML will do want you want. It will be in the next release 1.53.

For the template, I am going to give the line which I hate saying. We are honestly working on the updated docs plus a wiki for more real time updates.

In the meantime, I would be happy to summarize some elements that you are interested in for this forum. The undocumented high level commands are Peek, Poke, SendInsteon and SendX10.

Let me know what you are interested in.

Anonymous

Paul

Thanks for the update on the commands. I will wait for version 1.53.

I just found your previous posts describing SendInsteon and SendX10 so I am in good shape now.

SendInsteon
    http://simplehomenet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288

SendX10
    http://simplehomenet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=450

Anonymous

Hi,

Did version 1.53 include the RetrieveXML and SaveXML commands? If so, what is the syntax?

Is there a high level EZSrve XML command to Send Group? If so, what is the syntax?

I am trying to write a simple web interface to the EZServe and sending group commands would be nice. I know I can send the lower level SndGrp command but I think I would have to follow that up with clean up commands and I assume your high level commands take care of that for me.

Thanks,

Anonymous

@loafbread wrote:

Hi,

Did version 1.53 include the RetrieveXML and SaveXML commands? If so, what is the syntax?

Is there a high level EZSrve XML command to Send Group? If so, what is the syntax?

I am trying to write a simple web interface to the EZServe and sending group commands would be nice. I know I can send the lower level SndGrp command but I think I would have to follow that up with clean up commands and I assume your high level commands take care of that for me.

Thanks,

The latest release will have a Get command (later today / tomorrow). The format is on the wiki.

Anonymous

Excellent news. Also the Wiki is wonderful. The documentation and instructional videos are very very useful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.