Video for scene management 2008-05-29T20:22:00+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Video for scene management

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #39964 |

We did not create this video at simplehomenet, but it demonstrates scene management with the EZSrve – created by a customer.

Anonymous

I created it. Please let me know if there are any errors.

In addition, I have been chronicling my Insteon / EZSrve experiences here: http://www.my-smart-home-blog.com I just posted another article about accessing the EZSrve’s API from C#.

Alex.

Anonymous

alexlyn; Demo video looks good.

Your blog link seems to be broken. As I get a page not found error.

Anonymous

Thanks. I just fixed the blog link. The forum software auto-included a period at the end of the URL.

Alex.

Anonymous

Thanks. I just fixed the blog link. The forum software auto-included a period at the end of the URL.

Alex.

Anonymous

Alex, thanks very much for your contributions around the EZBridge/EZSrve. The video is great and the discovery function in C# will help many. We are excited about 1.51 as it completes our mission around scenes management and the basic device management expected by most users. Look for it by Monday. Among other things, we included the ability to add devices electronically by just typing the device ID (discovery method), and completed the scenes management screen by providing the ability to enter the third link data byte in the responders list. This will make possible the setup of a multi-unit device such as the KPL as a responder.
    The API was expanded but now we need to document it. We added commands via XML to implement the infamous peek/poke.

Al

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.