vacation timer continues to function after date set 2009-07-22T18:13:53+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve vacation timer continues to function after date set

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    #40197 |

I had my vacation time set for earlier this week. The lights controlled by these timers continued last night. The lights worked the night they were supposed to and also the night after.

Anonymous

Please post the Action/Condition screens or the Action entry from the Actions.xml file.

Anonymous

Actions are 5-9

Anonymous

Thanks for the Action information. My simple Sunset- Odd anded with Holiday where one was not defined failed to reproduce the situation. I’ve setup some Odd and Even, Sunset- Sunset+, all anded with a Holiday. They worked as expected tonight as I have a Holiday defined for July 23. I’ll see what happens tomorrow night.

The Odds triggered on a day they should not have? Did the Evens trigger on the day after when they should not have? Trying to determine if it is only with Odd or only with Even or they both fail when anded with Holiday when one is not defined.

Are you on 02.03 image?

Anonymous

For the past several nights since I had setup the vacation timer the lights have been coming on. Every night without fail. (using v 2.03 and I setup the vacation date for just one night with both odd and even responding since).

Anonymous

cigar52, thanks for all your input. I have been able to recreate the situation and have passed on to SHN a sample Action and Holiday definition that reproduces the symptom.

Anonymous

Thanks, I will be looking for an update.

Anonymous

2 days ago I completely emptied my list of holidays. Last night and tonight the timers still are registering that they should run the holiday program.. Can they be stopped?

Anonymous

Mark them disabled.

EDIT: an image containing the fix is in test.

Anonymous

I disabled tonight and the lights are still turning on.

Anonymous

Send me your Aciions.xml file, lwgwork@embarqmail.com, I will load it on my system and see what happens. Please identify which Actions definition that ran even though not marked Active.

Anonymous

User error… I forgot to save the files after unchecking “active”… I will try again tonight. Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.