- JustinMemberMay 10, 2010 at 11:52 pmPost count: 146
Thanks to Lee Griffith for all his hard work on this version, the SimpleHomeNet Utility now has PLM support!
– EZIComm or Smarthome INSTEON PLM (all V2 versions) interface capability
– Latest timercoreapp download available for 2414U
– Query button added for EZIO’s to check output status
– Image updates
The utility can be downloaded from here – http://sourceforge.net/projects/shnutilitysuite/files/
Thanks again Lee!BLHMemberMay 12, 2010 at 5:06 pmPost count: 192
Lee did a great job on the updates.
It is a big help that the PLM is now supported.
I did some quick tests with a 2412S PLM, 2414U and 2414S PLCs. To use the 2414S I used Ken Millers SetSHPort to change the SDM default of USB4 to Com1. All where OK and I interfaced with a EXIO2X4 and an EZX10RF.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.