- marksidellMemberApril 13, 2008 at 1:22 pmPost count: 29
Is there a form of the SendInsteon command to turn on or off individual buttons on a keypadlinc?
Also, is there anything special I need to do to link the ezsrve to individual keypadlinc buttons? I linked the ezsrve to button 1. But, when I tried to link to button 2, it appears that the ezsrve thought I was linking (again) to button 1.
Thanks!paulnMemberApril 14, 2008 at 12:43 pmPost count: 408
You can send an insteon command to a button referencing the added device.
Take a look at the thread below for how to add the separate buttons as devices. Let me know if you still have problems.
From the thread, the steps are
1) Go to add a new device
2) Select a new group
3) Enter a name
4) Hit save
5) When prompted to add a new record, say yes
6) The EZSrve will go into linking mode, press the corresponding button on the KPL you want linked for about 6 seconds
7) The EZSrve will say it found the device and stop linking.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.