- DhawalMemberJune 3, 2014 at 12:01 amPost count: 259
If there are problems accessing the Gateway with regards to the Gateway Password, and even the Forgot Password is not working, then follow the steps below to get things going:
1. Download FileZilla or Core FTP or any other FTP Client Software.
2. Open the FTP software, and enter Host: LocalIP of HG, username: root, and password: Smartenit
3. Now delete the config.inp file. You may back it up to your computer if necessary.
4. Now power cycle your Harmony Gateway and try to login again, it should ask you for Recovery Email, Password and Pin.d-smesMemberJune 5, 2014 at 1:04 pmPost count: 6
Regarding step 4, before allowing the changes, it will ask for a gateway password. Use Smartenit
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.