Remote device restart 2013-12-06T13:35:20+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways Harmony Gateway Remote device restart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #40396 |

I am getting some odd behavior (devices are not updating their status and I can not control the devices). If I am physically at the location I can simply unplug and plug the Harmony Gateway and everything is fine.

However, when I am remote I can not physically do this. I see that under the “InfoView” of the Harmony Gateway that there is a Factory Reset and on my old EZServe there was an option to restart the device.

Is there a way to restart the Harmony Gateway remotely, like I could before?

Thanks,
    Steve

Anonymous

I think what you are observing is packet errors. You can follow the step below while we find and fix the problem.

Click on the Gateway device, the App should now show you the device detail view (where you change the name and picture). Click on the Pencil icon on the top right. Then click on Settings. Press the ‘Restart’ button, give its 5 secs. Devices should now respond properly.

Thanks,
    Dhawal

Anonymous

Awesome, that was just not obvious. I was expecting it on the Gateway settings view like the Reset button is.

Thank you.
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.