Max time to run each zone? 2010-07-02T00:34:48+00:00

HOME Forums Irrigation EZFlora Max time to run each zone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • David
    #40270 |

Is there a value that can be set to stop zones from running after a maximum preset time is reached? In case a zone is activated and left on, I wanted to know if there was a way for the zone to turn off after preset time.

Each of the 8 Zones can be set to an individual maximum run time up to 255 minutes. The free download SimpleHomeNet Utility Suite can be used to set these values. The SHN Utility runs on a Windows XP system and requires the EZSrve, PLC or PLM for powerline interface. The EZSrve using the Harmony client can also be used to configure the EZFlora.
    EDIT: the ISY device from UDI also has function to set the valve timeout values.

Hello David,

I read your question to ask if a zone was turned on directly, with an INSTEON device…is there a way to set a maximum time, in case someone forgets to directly turn it off.

There are manual timers that you can set with the SHN Utility, in addition to the program timers which sequence from one zone to the next. All timers are set to 30 min by default…so if you haven’t purchased any software option or downloaded the utility and are working with a PLC or PLM, the zone will shut off in 30 minutes.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.