Linking–Firmware—6sec ??? 2008-03-24T19:40:45+00:00

HOME Forums Input/Output EZIOxx Linking–Firmware—6sec ???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • CalTex
    #39909 |

Trying to set up links have a EZIO2X4 and a EZIO8SA plus 2 Toggle link relay switches. Have SimpleHomeNet Utility Suite and SmartLabs Device Manager for the PLC (USB and Serial). My comunications are just fine but I am at a loss as to what codes to put where. I can link the Toggle sw delete the links and then use the software to repete works good but I can not figer out what hex codes were to , for example link Input 1 to a toggel link, have no problems with the hex address of the mod.

Also I see that there are many post as to upgraded firmware, where do we look to be sure we have the lattest, would think it is listed in a table somewhere on your website??

Whate about the loss of i/o 6sec issue I read much about it but no resulution?

Please refer to the second page of the EZIOxx Command Set document available from the downloads section for advanced details on the EZIOxx.
    There is also a document expalining links and link records entitled “of Links and Groups”. For specific questions, please call our hotline.

As for the 6-second delay we don’t know what you are referring to. We’ll be happy to ensure your EZIOxx is up to date and working as advertised.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.