EZX10RF New Features 2007-12-28T16:10:16+00:00

HOME Forums Controllers EZX10RF EZX10RF New Features

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #39829 |

Based on customer feedback, new EZX10RFs are now shipping with these new features:
    – Multilinking. Multiple Insteon devices can be linked in succession after the device learns the desired X10 address. This should save some time when linking multiple Insteon devices on the same group. Please note that the timer is unique to the group and is set at the end of the linking.
    – Response to X10 Powerline Commands. The unit now “hears” and responds to X10 sent over the powerline, in addition to the RF channel. It is now possible to convert EITHER X10 RF or X10 powerline to Insteon.

As usual, we’ll be glad to upgrade your unit at our expense if you bought it from us. If bought from one of our dealers, please enclose $5 check made out to Compacta International, Ltd. to cover the return postage. Write for an RMA number.

Anonymous

Sounds like nice new features.
    Where you able to correct the Remote sending an X10 “All Units Off” Command being sent by the EZX10RF as a “All Lights Off” Command?

Anonymous

Can I asume that the lack of an answer means the All Units Off thing was not corrected ❓

Anonymous

Brian, see other thread. Answer is yes. Not really a correction but a deviation from the way the IR543 works.

Anonymous

My remote has only an All Units Off Button. My problem was with All Units Off being mapped to All Lights Off. As I use the All Units Off for my Appliance Modules that do not respond to an All Lights Off. So changing an All Lights Off to an All units off would do nothing for my setup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.