- paulnMemberFebruary 25, 2008 at 2:55 amPost count: 408
EZUIRT is a multi-functional device that a) converts signals from IR remote controllers into INSTEON and X10, b) converts INSTEON commands into IR signals, and c) distributes the IR signals received through up to eight external emitters (IR Blaster function.)
The EZIURT will be released mid march at 109 USD.
It is both a receiver and sender of IR signals over Insteon and X10.
The module can learn up to 40 X10, NEC, RC5 or SONY IR codes.
The device can function as an IR repeater or distribution box (IR blaster) sending the IR signals received through 4 separate jacks that accommodate up to 8 IR emitters (not included). The transmitted IR code is NEC.paulnMemberMarch 19, 2008 at 5:40 pmPost count: 408
We are VERY excited about this. We have improved a couple of features, include IR transmission of not just NEC but also RC5 and SONY. We also provided support to use it as a IR distribution hub.
We have updated the quick guide:
– Receive (X10, NEC, RC5 or SONY) IR Codes.
– Supports Insteon codes On / Off / Toggle / Bright / Dim via programming with the button on the side, and any command you want using our free utility.
– Can send IR codes (NEC, RC5, SONY) from an Insteon command
– Can be used as an IR distribution / repeater hub. The default is 38KHz but this can be changed
Price is 109USD – this comes with the module, and an IR sensor built INTO the module.
You can connect an external sensor (sold separately from us, or you can use another you have laying around, the pinout is in the quickguide). You can also connect up to 8 IR emitters.paulnMemberMarch 20, 2008 at 6:45 pmPost count: 408
The EZUIRT is now available
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.