EZServe Processing of AND Condition 2012-05-14T17:51:50+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve EZServe Processing of AND Condition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #40335 |

I have a scene defined with EZSnsRF as controller and EZServe as responder. I have an action defined to turn on lights between 20:00 and 06:00 when the EZSnsRF sends an Ox1101. The action works correctly inside the time window. The problem is that the EZServe also processes the action at 20:00 without a signal from the EZSnsRF most nights (it seems random and I have not be able to recreate the problem on demand). I have tried setting the “At Time” condition to “Sunset to Sunrise” with the same problem.

The Actions.xml file snippet is as follows:

I have a telnet trace that shows the action being processed without a message from the EZSnsRF at exactly 20:00 hrs.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this issue would be appreciated.

Anonymous

I believe two Conditions are required. An individual Condition is either device related or Time based. Use Condition1 to establish the Time Window ANDed with Condition2 which specifies the EZSnsRF device trigger.

Anonymous

grif091: Thanks for responding. I have tried the two conditions you suggest ANDed together. The results are the same – when the Time condition becomes TRUE, the action executes (on random days). Note that the EZSnsRF signal is generated several times outside the window during the day on most days and the AND condition processes properly. It’s as though the EZSnsRF condition of TRUE is not cleared every time (outside the time window) so that when the Window starting time arrives that evening, both conditions are TRUE and the action executes. I have restarted the EZServe and it will operate properly for one or two nights and then it starts behaving badly again on random nights (more often bad than good).

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me if this issue is a reported bug with Ver 02.06.10 PLM Ver 92? The problem with the lights coming on when the time condition turns true with no signal from the EZSnsRF continues. Very frustrating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.