EZFlora issues V2.01 and V2.03 [1.6 works] 2009-07-22T04:12:43+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve EZFlora issues V2.01 and V2.03 [1.6 works]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #40196 |

Oddly EZFlora stopped responding to EZServe after 3 days. I have two EZFlora units and both behave the same way. I can link to them, read timer values, write timer values but I cannot get the units to turn on values either manually control or via programs.

This was on version 2.01
    Reset via web interface – no change

Upgraded to 2.03 – no change
    HARD reset – no change
    Linked directly to PLM via set button on EZS – no change

Downgrade to 1.6 – Works perfectly.

Any ideas. I only have EZFlora installed, one area, no actions ie minimal config.

Anonymous

Ok funnies with version 1.6 – only valve 1 runs then program halts ie values 2-8 don’t operate even though run time is specified.

Anonymous

Solved – shorted valve – I guess the manual operation of the sprinkler valve (while waiting for the EZFlora) and the associated water on the solenoid from the bleeder valve caused the solenoid to short out – the solenoid is older and not plastic like the current generation.

The shorted valve #2 would cause the PTC in the xfrmr (or EZFlora?) to trip making it appear that the EZFlora wasn’t advancing the program.

The whole EZServe s/w version was simply the PTC reseting and making it appear like the S/W made a difference.

Arrrgh – I wasted 5 hours TFTPing, reseting EZFlora / EZServe all for a broken sprinkler valve 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.