EZ Rain sometimes does not shut off 2009-06-27T13:40:05+00:00

HOME Forums Irrigation EZFlora EZ Rain sometimes does not shut off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #40176 |

Over two years I have had 3 instances when a zone does not shut off. I am using Insteon and a Mac and alwasy leave the Mac on and in control. All I have to do to stop the zone is to reissue the off command. I notice that all of the zones have a maximum run time . I have programmed this . If I tell a zone that its maximum time is 20 minutes and them tell it to rum for 30 , it does in fact run for 20 minutes. Nice saftey feature. Why does this also not catch the zone staying on. They would run continusouly or until the next zone activation time. Last time I caught it running it had been going for 7 hours.

Anonymous

This should not happen. What version firmware is reported by the EZFlora?
    Sounds from your description you’ve had it a long time. You can call our hotline to have it reflashed with the latest firmware.
    We are actually evaluating some changes now to eliminate an issue reported by many Indigo users that was introduced by the latest PLM version.

Anonymous

I have 2 of them. They are EZ Rain V1 #5010A. Indigo reports that they are firmware revision 0.10. They are marked PLM Frim2.0 V1.0. Does that help?

Anonymous

That helps. There have been many revisions to the PLM firmware since then and some corresponding ones on the EZRain firmware. Please call the office for an RAM number and details for getting them upgraded.

Anonymous

Call who at what number?

Anonymous

From the SHN web site they list 877-495-0144 as their support number. If you get a recording leave a message and they will generally get back within a business day. They are on the West coast.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.