Since upgrading, my EZServe has been a little flaky. I decided to reset it and then re-add everything.
Post Reset: The Areas still showed up but the device list was wrong.
When I added devices to the areas, I have two areas which have blank lines in between devices. In one area (GARAGE), there is a blank line and then the one device that is in that area. In the other area (OFFICE), two devices show up and then a blank line and then the last device. Strange.
I think it is because the reset did not flush the AREAS table within the device which links by device table index. For this reason, the AREAS immediately showed the wrong devices after I readded my devices. The blank line, I’ve not a clue about.
Hmmm… I just deleted the areas with the display problem and re-added the areas and devices. This fixes the problem.