Cannot log into Flash interface 2009-10-22T15:22:00+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Cannot log into Flash interface

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #40220 |

I was wanting to change a timer this morning and tried to use the Web interface. I got a prompt for a URL and password. For the URL, I entered my local IP address for my EZSrve unit and for the password, I entered Simplehomenet. I got a message back that it could not log me in. Now I get a message that the server is busy. What gives????

I’m running 2.04 on my unit but don’t want to attempt an upgrade to 2.05 until next week sometime. Is this the problem with the flash interface.

Lee

Anonymous

The Harmony (Flash) client requires 02.05 (or later).

Anonymous

Thanks, cannot upgrade it now as am concerned about the Firefox bug on upload. Will address it after return from trip.

Lee

Anonymous

I suggest downloading the 02.05 zip package so you can read the 02.05 release notes prior to install. However, you should be able to use the 1.1 Discovery tool to do the image update. That process displays the release notes but after the image upgrade is complete.

Anonymous

OK… updated to the 2.06 firmware and tried again to log into the web interface.

For user ID, I entered: http://localipaddressofmyunit

For passwd: Simplehomenet

I still get a server busy message!!!!

Lee

Anonymous

Enter the IP address of the EZSrve in the Server URL field (ie 192.168.2.3). Ooops. I just reread your post and realized the message says server busy rather than server not responding. I’ll see if I can do something that makes the server busy.

Anonymous

I was able to connect the Harmony client to the EZSrve through 2 different IE8 sessions as well as connecting a java test program I use, all at the same time. I DO NOT SUGGEST TRYING TO RUN multiple Harmony sessions at the same time. What OS, browser, level are you using? Perhaps something in the network security is blocking access to port 8002.

EDIT: how long does it take for the server busy message to display after clicking on Sign In

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.