Back to Basics 2008-05-10T21:40:15+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Back to Basics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #39949 |

As a consequence of much experimentation I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to do a factory reset and clear my EZSrve of all user input. I’ve searched this forum and found nothing. I’m running ver 1.43. Performing a reset via the browser utility I’ve been able to clear the devices, device links, macros, and timers, but NOT THE ZONES! To clear what I just mentioned took two or three tries. Can anyone tell me if there is a hardware option for a reset? Alternatively, could I use the SHN Utility to send an XML command to accomplish this and, if so, if so, what?

Thanks

Anonymous

I believe the reset thing was mentioned in the announcement of firmware 1.50 as one of the problems some where having with html resets.

Anonymous

I found my answer on the Smarthome forum pointing me to the EZBridge manual http://www.simplehomenet.com/Downloads/EZBridge%20Manual.pdf I used the command ClrZones with the SHN Utility and it worked nicely. I too hope 1.50 cleans up a lot of these pesky issues.

Anonymous

I am sorry for some of these pesky problems. We are releasing 1.50 later today / tomorrow, and it will have this cleared up, as well as some other minor problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.