Any upgrade path for new version of EZRain controller 2007-11-19T23:46:11+00:00

HOME Forums Irrigation EZFlora Any upgrade path for new version of EZRain controller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #39810 |

I saw on the Smarthome web site an announcement about a new & improved version of your EZRain irrigation controller. Is there any exchange or trade-in path if customers with the older version wanted to upgrade ❓

Anonymous

We are more than happy to upgrade existing units. However, as it is an upgrade to add features (such as additional all-link functionality for valve-skipping and pump enabling, and some additonal extended messages to work with the Insteon-2 engine), we ask for the return postage to be borne by the customer. This $5 fee is waived if the unit was bought directly from Simplehomenet.com.

Anonymous

Great, so where do we send the unit to and how do we handle paying for the return postage ❓

Anonymous

Our address is:
    30011 Ivy Glenn Drive, Suite 123
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Enclose either a check for the return postage or a return lable for any of the major carriers.

Anonymous

As spring is right around the corner, I will be getting things setup. I have the original EZRain. Can you post a link to the differences between the old version and new version?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Bump!
    Any way of finding all the differences?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.