AnonymousInactiveJuly 22, 2009 at 12:34 pmPost count: 131
IE, Chrome, FF, and Safari: 10,0,22,87
All appear up to date.AnonymousInactiveJuly 22, 2009 at 4:25 pmPost count: 1001
I was wrong about the XML command the Flex client is using to control the X10 device. Issue the following command through the SHN Utility Control tab, changing the Device= tag to the name of your X10 device. This command is dependent on the DevClusters.xml file being correct when the X10 device was added to EZSrve. If this command does not work post your Devices.xml file device entry for the X10 device that you are working with.AnonymousInactiveJuly 22, 2009 at 7:36 pmPost count: 131
I just tried sending the command above with “Plant Light GR” as the name. I would rather not post my entire devices.xml file to here but in a previous post (top of page 2) it shows how my devices look. All of them look the same except the name and X10 code.AnonymousInactiveJuly 22, 2009 at 8:04 pmPost count: 1001
The command did not work when issued through the SHN Utility? The device entry on page 2 looks like mine except for name and X10 address. I added an X10 A02 entry with the Plant Light GR and I am able to control through the Flex client. If you want to try this first, send me your Devices.xml file to email@example.com. I will load your Devices.xml file on my device and see if there is something about the Devices file itself. Other than that it is time to reload 02.03 and if that does not resolve the problem, Reset using the internal reset button to clear the entire flash memory and reload 02.03. Since the 02.03 image is controlling X10 for myself and Stuart there was probably more corruption than just the password.AnonymousInactiveJuly 23, 2009 at 12:55 amPost count: 1001
There are sections of the Areas and Actions xml that do not look like they were created by the HTML interface. I would get all xml files consistent with what the HTML interface creates, and then reset and reload if the problem still exists. I was not able to recreate the X10 communication problem using the Flex client.AnonymousInactiveJuly 24, 2009 at 3:36 pmPost count: 1001
For the benefit of others who may be following this topic, the 02.03 image was reloaded and a RESET done. The Devices.xml file uploaded, Areas recreated with devices assigned to the Areas. The X10 devices are now controllable from the HTML and Flex client interfaces.
Whatever corrupted the password seems to have also done something that prevented the WriteCluster command used by the Flex client from working. The reload of the 02.03 image and RESET resolved the WriteCluster command failure.AnonymousInactiveSeptember 24, 2009 at 8:16 pmPost count: 1
I upgraded to 2.05 using the Java utility, but the EZSrve is now unresponsive with both green and orange lights solid on. I tried performing the restore by TFTP but I do not have a previous firmware version. Can someone please post a previous version. Thank you.AnonymousInactiveSeptember 24, 2009 at 8:29 pmPost count: 1001
Did you try loading the 2.05 image using TFTP? That image is available from the Downloads section of the SHN web site. With both LEDs on solid it sounds like a hardware reset was done that put it in the mode where only a TFTP upload can recover. Also do you use a static IP and if so did you go back to DHCP before upgrading to 2.05. Send me an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you an earlier image. Let me know what image level you want.AnonymousInactiveNovember 28, 2009 at 5:47 amPost count: 29
One of the challenges I just discovered is that the “application name” under my router used to be EZServ and now it is EZServe after going from 1.60 to 2.06. This stuff should be in release notes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.