Reply To: EZIO2X4 Input Status To ISY994 Updating Problem 2017-12-21T10:18:23+00:00

HOME Forums Input/Output EZIOxx EZIO2X4 Input Status To ISY994 Updating Problem Reply To: EZIO2X4 Input Status To ISY994 Updating Problem

Anonymous

Hello Jerry,

I apologize profusely that this post has not been answered yet! It slipped under my radar, unfortunately…but for all reading this, our @smartenit.com">support@smartenit.com email or phone support 949-429-3303 is always the fastest method to have questions answered.

So, it sounds like you’ve done everything correctly and in the past when we’ve had customers observe the same issue with the device not reporting status change, adding the device to the ISY again solved that problem. You’ve tried that already, so what I would recommend is sending your device to us so we can put it under test, assuming you’re still within the warranty period.

If you happen to be outside of the warranty period, we do have the out-of-warranty service – https://smartenit.com/product/upgrade-repair/

Thank you for your patience and I hope we can resolve this issue quickly for you.

Justin