– Name: We use it to look up your info during a support call.
– e-mail: Used to Log in to your my.smartenit.com Account. All your gateway settings can be stored on the cloud, so that you can access you Gateways from anywhere.
– password: Password for my.smartenit.com account.
– Gateway password: Password to login to the Gateway. By default is Smartenit. Since you can login to Gateway without using the my.smartenit account.
– Security PIN: Used to change security settings on the gateway. Also used for devices such as door locks.
– Recovery e-mail: Stored in the Gateway in case you forget the Gateway password. The Gateway will send a temporary password to this email you provided.
So to answer your question:
When you open the App, it will ask you to either login to your my.smartenit Account or create a new one. Enter the email address you used to create the Account. If you forgot password then click on forgot password next to Keep me Logged in.
For additional info please refer to http://wiki.smartenit.com/index.php?title=ISmartenit