It could be that something has changed in the powerline since you switched to Harmony Gateway. It could be that the problem is just in Harmony Gateway, but I’m not sure.
1. Open Putty, Specify the IP of the Gateway, choose Telnet below it (port 23)
2. Click on Logging on the left. Click on All Session Output. Select where you want to save the file.
3. Click on Window, change Lines of scrollback to 2000000.
4. Click on Session, then Save. Click on Open.
5. user/pass: root/Smartenit.
6. Connect using the App to check if you are getting the debug prints on putty.
7. Now try adding the device that was not responding and another device that would respond. You can email me the log and I’ll check them ASAP.
Reply To: Starting over, but still no luck… 2017-12-21T14:56:12+00:00