Reply To: EZIO8SA not reliably transmitting to ISY-994i 2017-12-21T12:12:41+00:00

HOME Forums Input/Output EZIOxx EZIO8SA not reliably transmitting to ISY-994i Reply To: EZIO8SA not reliably transmitting to ISY-994i

Anonymous

The ISY Query has to be done against the first node which is Output 1. A Query to this node queries all Inputs and Relays.

“I click the output control to change the relay, then go to ISY and click Query,”

What “output control” is used to change the relay state?

If the Utility is being used to turn a Relay On/Off that will not be reported back to the ISY. The Relays are Responder Only nodes which do not report state changes to other controllers. The EZIO8SA would have to be queried to see the change in relay status.

A change to an Input state would normally generate a state change message sent to the ISY. How is the Input being controlled?

The expectation is a change in Input status should be reported to the ISY. A Tools | Diagnostics | Show Device Links Table and Compare will show if the required links are in the EZIO8SA. There also has to be links in the PLM for it to receive the messages from the EZIO8SA.